Azzam Oilfield Supply and Services is flexible in its approach, investing in equity, debt structures, convertibles, and product streams globally. Azzam invests in the below sectors of offshore industry.
- Development and production stage vessels of various Marine aspects
- Marine Companies
- Oil & Gas Companies
- Products and services that serve the oil and gas sectors globally.
Azzam is ambitious on opportunities where it can work with its partners to realize value accretion within 1+ years from the initial investment.
Our Private Equity team employs a focused and systematic investment process which creates value through rigorous analysis and selection of prospective investments, proactive portfolio monitoring, and management and carefully identified exit strategies.
The process adopted with respect to the assessment of investment opportunities visualizes six stages:
- Opening broadcast and initial negotiations
- Due diligence and conciliation of the key terms
- Organizing and closing
- Business development, observing, provision and worth formation
We employ a range of investment styles and work with management teams to structure transactions that reflect the risks and opportunities associated with each portfolio company. Investment structures may include common equity via private placements or proprietary investments, debt, Islamic debt, convertible debt, bridge loans, mezzanine finance and credit support.